KUTCH RANN UTSAV
KUTCH RANN UTSAV
|Day 01||TENT CITY SIGHTSEEING
|Day 02||Sri Swami Narayan Temple
Bhujodi [Handicraft Village & Craft Park]
RANN UTSAV 2016 – 2017 (Tent City)
(Organised by Gujarat Tourism)
1st Nov’ 2016 to 20th Feb’ 2017
1. Pickup from Bhuj [Railway Station / Airport] to Dhordo. [All transfers shall be in A.C. Coaches on S.I.C. basis]
2. Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj [Railway Station/Airport], Complimentary Refreshment in bus.
3. 1 Night 2 Day Package includes Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 1st day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 2nd day. The meals will be served on scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 2nd day.
4. Visit to White Rann on day 1 and Visit to Kala Dungar on day 2. These tour cannot be interchanged. Those guest who missed the visit as per scheduled package may be included on request on chargeable basis.
5. Accommodation in Tent is on twin sharing basis.Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent.
Terms & Conditions
1. All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
2. Pick-up and drop-off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach.
3. The voucher issued in respect of the package for Rann utsav is to be furnished compulsory along with ID proof and 2 passport size photograph of each guest at reception counter at the time of checking.
4. In case of delayed in the arrival of Train or Flight, the guest will be transferred to Dhordo Tent City in next available transfer.
5. In case of late arrival at Tent City, guest will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
6. In case of early arrival at tent city, guest may be required to wait at waiting lounge till the availability of tent.
7. In particular, some of the Activities are potentially hazardous. White Rann Camping and Hospitality and its suppliers will use all their experience and, where necessary, the experience and assistance of local guides and other experts, in order to minimize the risk to you. Nevertheless, if you are participating in Activities that are potentially hazardous or against the Leader’s recommendation you may be required to read, understand and sign an indemnity and waiver form in English before participating in those Activities.
8. Where we offer Activities provided by third parties, or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event, we act only as agent for the operator of the Activity concerned or the organisers of that event. The terms and conditions of the operator of the Activity or organiser of the event will apply to you and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions. We will therefore have no responsibility for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators or organisers or their servants or agents, or for any injury, damage or loss arising in connection with the provision of Activities by such operators or in connection with the event or its organisation.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law, White Rann Camping and Hospitality accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.
10. Amendment / Alteration Fee
An amendment / alteration fee @ 15% of the package per person per amendment will be applicable for amendment made to any confirmed booking of Package prior to 60 days of scheduled arrival.
11. Transfer &sightseeing by AC vehicle on sharing basis as per the itinerary. Please note that the cooling of AC will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to one and all.
12. Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified / mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
13. Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guest are requested to take care of their belongings.
14. The vehicles used for transfers shall not be at sole disposal of guest.
15. This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
16. In case of late/early transfers for check-out, guest will have to inform while check in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on chargeable basis.
17. The timing of transfers to and fro WhiteRann and/or Kaladungar may vary according to the sunset timing & climatic conditions
18. Distance from Tent City to White Rann is approx. 6 Kms. It takes approx. 40 mins by Camel Cart. Guest are requested to come early to catch Camel Cart so as to reach before sunset.
19. All tents are Strictly Non – Smoking as per Government Rules.
20. Guest have to follow the House Rules and applicable law of the land.
DISCOUNT & CANCELLATION RULES.
Discount to be offered will be: 10% for senior citizens (60 years and above)
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
• 25% charges, if cancelled before 45 days scheduled arrival.
• 50% charges, if cancelled before 30 days (but less than 45 days) scheduled arrival.
• 100% charges, if cancelled less than 20 days prior to scheduled arrival.
• Changes in dates, or guest names would be treated as Cancellation.
Note: Organizer reserves all rights to make any changes without prior notice.
Kindly give us your suitable dates to travel as soon as possible as limited tents are available because of heavy booking flow. Tent Booking will be Subject to Availability. If you have any query please feel free to contact us.